Since inception, the League of Women Voters has been a strong defender of the vulnerable. These links may be helpful in halting and calling out sexual harassment and sexual assault. NOTE: the listed resources have not been vetted by mental health or trauma experts.
- Helping A Friend (great support steps from University of New Hampshire)
- 4 Ways To Support Survivors of Sexual Assault
- Supporting Queer Women Survivors of Harassment
- An Apology Is Not The End-Game
- Why Some Choose To Name Their Abuser And Some Choose Not
Preventing Sexual Harassment & Assault
Understanding How Sexual Harassment & Assault Occurs
- Why don’t women just say ‘no’?
- Research on False Accusations
- Victim Blaming – Part I
- Psychology of Victim Blaming – Part II
- Victim Blaming – Part III
- What is Gaslighting?
Resources for Harassers, Their Enablers, Friends, or Family
- What To Do If You Have Sexually Harassed or Assaulted Someone
- If Your Friend or Family Member is Accused of Sexual Harassment
- What About Due Process?
- Decent Apology – Example 1
- Decent Apology – Example 2
- Decent Apology – Example 3
Activism & Statistics
- End Rape on Campus
- Promoting Gender Equality
- Handbook For Legislation On Violence Against Women
- Violence Against Women
- Statistics About Sexual Violence
- Statistics On Sexual Assault (RAINN)
- Bureau of Justice Data
- National Statistics on Sexual Violence
Hat Tip to Riveters Collective for this compilation.