Standing for office is one of the most significant contributions a citizen can make to a strong democracy. Therefore, the League of Women Voters thanks all of the candidates for helping to strengthen our democracy!
NOTE: Candidates are listed below in ballot order.
Who will be on YOUR ballot?
Your physical address – where you live – determines who will be on your ballot in the upcoming November General Election, so make sure your address is up to date by going to VoteWA (English) or VoteWA (Spanish) today! Your vote is your voice in an election.
U. S. Congress
Congressional District 8:
State Level Position
SECRETARY OF STATE:
SUPREME COURT POSITION #1:
SUPREME COURT POSITION #5:
SUPREME COURT POSITION #6:
State Legislative District 13
- State Senator: Judy Warnick unopposed
- State Representative Position 1: Tom Dent unopposed
- State Representative Position 2: Alex Ybarra unopposed
- Mike Hougardy, unopposed
Commissioner Position 3:
- Brett Wachsmith, unopposed
- Greg Zempel, unopposed – Campaign, Facebook page
- Clayton Meyers, unopposed – Campaign, Facebook page
- Amy Cziske, unopposed – Campaign, Facebook page
District Court Judge
- Paul Sander unopposed
UPPER COUNTY (open seat)
Kittitas County Public Utility District 1
- Commissioner #3: Joe O’Leary unopposed – Campaign, Facebook page