To vote for a Kittitas County Conservation District (KCCD) Board member, you must request a ballot no later than January 19th! After the 19th, you can still get a ballot at KCCD offices: 2211 W. Dolarway Road, Suite 4, Ellensburg WA 98926.
- Do you live in Kittitas County but outside the city limits of Ellensburg, Kittitas, or South Cle Elum?
- Are you a registered voter?
- Do you care about the County and its diverse but fragile ecosystems?
If you answered “YES!” to the above, please vote in the upcoming Kittitas County Conservation District election!
This election is vote-by-mail and conducted by KCCD. Incumbent, Jeff Brunson, has filed to run for re-election. It is not known at this time whether he will have an opponent. If you have questions about this election, please contact KCCD District Manager and Elections Supervisor, Anna Lael at (509) 925-3352 x7.
To mail your completed ballot back to KCCD, you must include postage OR starting January 20th, you can drop your completed ballot at the KCCD office ballot box no later than 4:30pm on Feb. 9th (2211 W. Dolarway Road, Suite 4, Ellensburg WA 98926). DO NOT USE Kittitas County ballot drop boxes for the KCCD election!
Not sure what a Conservation District Board member does? Read this! Confused about why YOU have to request a ballot from the KCCD rather than receive one automatically from the county Auditor? Read this (RCW says so, basically). The full Conservation District election RCW is here.
- Request a KCCD Ballot (On or BEFORE January 19th – after that, you must go in person to KCCD offices to pick up a ballot at 2211 W. Dolarway Road, Suite 4, Ellensburg WA 98926). Completed ballots must be at KCCD office by 4:30pm on Feb. 9th!
- Visit KCCD website
- Review KCCD Board member/supervisor duties and responsibilities
- Read KCCD Board 2021 election resolution
- Do you want to run for the KCCD Board position? Info here on how to file to run and this is the filing form. You must file on or before January 12th to run for this open position.
VOTE in every election in which you are eligible. It strengthens our democracy!